That 33

I Checked the 33 out.
It was a 1.3S version, year 1989, 4C.

Conditions were top.  No rust, just a little paint bubble showing
up aroud the rear window (really a little spot anyway). New brakes,
water pump, rubbers. All top shape.
But it's not I would call, for me, a daily driver. The car has a
poor mileage for a 1.3, and it's a mess to keep well running with
those 2 carbs.  The engine sound was LOVELY, and I would really
like to drive that car... it's just that now I can't afford
owning 2 fun cars.  I need a daily slave, sadly.

Luca

nodoubt,
crashed 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99