Tail light and license plate lights inoperable

I can't seem to get my right rear tail light to function. Before I had my
1973 GT1300 junior painted the left tail light/brake light was operational.
The bulb is fine, because I have installed it on the functional right tail
light. I don't have any wiring diagrams to be able to trace back to the
source of the problem. My question is what kind of voltages should I read
on the connectors on the back of the tail light?

I also can't seem to get both the license plate lamps to work. Upon
removing both of the housings I noticed that one of them has only one wire
connected to it. The black wire is not connected, but on the housing I
can't find where it would have been soldered. Does anyone have a wiring
diagram or know where the wire should be connected to?

I am missing the metal divider between the brake light and turn signal.
Does any have or know where I could obtain a new or used one?

grazie mille.

Ciao,
Carmelo
Coventry, CT
1973 GT1300 junior (80% completely restored)