Re: Stebro: the epilogue

No. I did not receive it and I don't want it.
Citibank has credit back my money but not Stebro.
I left a few messages in answering asking him
to call me back.  No response for 4 days now.
Someone should put this guy in jail.
I just want my money back from Stebro.

If I have heard these horrible stories of
Stebro before I will certainly not buy from them.
The purpose of my message is to let us consumer
get together using internet to fight dishonest
business.  I was not angry with Dan, I just
want to see him in jail where he belong.

I am glad to hear these alternative systems in
stead of Stebro.

Karl Chen.

I was relieved that it took only from Wednesday to Saturday for Karl Chen to
go from Stebro-is-a-crook to the only complaint being that they charge right
away and can ship only a month later. His Saturday post did not say that his
exhaust system had come, but I do assume from the much more moderate tone
that it must have.

I had ordered from them once only and was thoroughly pleased with the
product and service, and had been looking forward to buying all future
exhaust systems for other cars from them.

Apart from Karl Chen, by my count eight digesters were totally satisfied
with product and service, two happy with product but warned of slow service,
and four reported more serious problems.

This seems reminiscent of the APE flap  a small business offering
invaluable service but owned and run by people whose instincts are not
necessarily as customer-satisfaction-oriented as they might be when things
go wrong. I HOPE that they do not keep an APE-style tally-sheet next to the
phone.

So  I am feeling cautiously optimistic, and will expect to buy from them
but with patience, and hope to be able to stay among the satisfied majority.

So, Karl, what was the bottom line: did it come, does it fit, are you
grudgingly satisfied with the product, apart from the service?

Sincerely,

John H.
Raleigh, N.C.
<<