Re:Stebro: the epilogue

From the Stebro related posts I've read I can draw a
conclusion: If it's in stock, it gets shipped, if it's
not, the b.s. begins. The percentige of bad experience
with this firm is much too high.  By your own count
the percentage of dissatisfaction is about 30%...is
that ok?
On the subject of APE: Orders are NEVER EVER charged
before they are shipped.  Charging before shipping is
a sign of a business in financial trouble.  As to the
"APE style tally sheet": If you are referring to the
"shit list", yes it exists.  It is reserved for people
who  send bad checks and don't pay, or people who
attempt to return good parts claiming that they are
bad.  Every benefit of the doubt is given to the
customer...it takes a real jerk to get put on the
list.
The "APE flap" has to refer to the period of time when
400 tons (yes tons) of Alfa cars and parts were
re-located.  It took months and is still not
completely resolved.  Promises were made and broken,
that is regrettable.  But never in that period of time
was anybody fraudulently charged for parts that were
not shipped.
O'D
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com