2 lanes out of 3 (Greece)

Zach in Redmond, WA wrote:

"The passing car is obviously at a very high rate of
speed compared to the rest of the cars on the road.
No worries though folks, the car being passed & the
oncoming car just moved a bit to the shoulder to make
3 lanes out of two!  Beautiful stuff".

This is really something to behold and the first time
I experienced this kind of driving was in Greece and
Southern Europe about ten years ago.  It is quite
amazing when commercial transport trucks make two
lanes out of three and then big car loads of German
tourist scream by you in huge BMWs/Mercedes (huge as
compared to the usual FIAT or Honda at least) at what
must be 130+mph and all with on coming traffic!

Unfortunately I was not driving a car as powerful as
an Alfa 75 or 164 so I was happy to just be able to
pass  the trucks.  :-)

Happy holidays and safe motoring!

Ciao,

Tim