cake and eat it, too

We want to have new parts for exotic cars that haven't been cobbled up by old
world craftsmen for 30 or 40 years sitting on suppliers' shelves waiting for
us to decide to place an order,.and we want them right away...

We want to have a unique, top-quality car that is at least the equal of
anything on the road and probably its superior, and we want it to be crafted
from expensively cast rare metals and worked with exquisite precision; we
want it to function flawlessly for an indefinite period of time, and we
expect it will be sold worldwide for less than the price as a Daewoo...

We want the company that builds these cars to be able to stay afloat without
having the money to advertise them because they are so good everyone will
want them by osmotic action, yet they will still be so rare that they will
turn heads where ever they are driven...

We want them, of course, to be spectacularly cheap to buy, run, and insure
and at the same time return an astronomical profit that will keep our
favorite manufacturer in business to satisfy our whims for years to come...

We want them to conquer the track and lend a sense of boy racer excitement to
mundane commuting, with reliable air conditioning...

We want them to last just about forever but still somehow keep their maker
solvent by selling more of them, as long as no one else is seen to use one...

We want them to be as different as possible from what is commonly available
yet at the same time conform to all the required national laws that would
permit their sale...

We want them to be fire-breathing power monsters than cost mere pennies to
insure...

We want to laugh and sneer at the Porsche and BMW and Jaguar crowd and their
pitiful excuses on wheels and also are the cheapest buyers on the planet...

WHO ARE WE?

Charlie
LA, CA, USA