Re: alfa-digest V8 #293

Bill,
I think paypal is a great idea to help support the digest. There are those of us who like the challenge of figuring out the quirks of the wonderful cars ourselves but, can any of us really do without the knowledge and background found within these pages? I think not. Besides the things I've learned about these cars and the background behind them is priceless.
Let me know when there is a paypal link and I'd be happy to help.
Kurt Incledon
AROSC