'Fiddling'

Just sent off my last group of posts and was informed 'I got mail'.

Point being, in V8 #293, (if I may paraphrase a bunch) John Hertzman
states that Richards "SOS was not a tin-cup plea."

I really did read what Richard actually said, but figured his thinking
'might' be, "Hmmm, what expenses can I lower, or better yet, get rid of
altogether until things pick up?"

No offense Gang, but if I was in that situation, you'd be communicating
with string and tin cans in a Noo York second.

My thought was IF we could offset all expenses AND perhaps put a few
additional dollars in the kitty, he might say, "Oh what the heck." Or
even"Hey, cool."

I agree with John it should also be a perennial thing.

Regarding: "If Biba needs a consultant to advise on a firewall for his
current restoration project, the offer by Richard Welty (will travel on
a T&M basis) deserves consideration."

John (If I understand you correctly) have you been lurking on the
750-101 Digest? Before this car leaves my shop, I'm going to need
bodyguards.

Thanks for your comments. Do feel they might help get the rest of the
group motivated.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA