[no subject]

I have a freind who is considering a 1984 Sider and has asked me to look at
the car for him. I was hoping to get some input from the digest to guide me
what problem areas to whatch out for.

The car has 120,000 kilometers, and is painted with perhaps a non origanal
Teal Blue or green. The Dash has a typical splits. I have not seen the car yet
so this all I have to go on. I will have access to a hoist so will be able to
give a decent once over.

Any help would be appeciated. The car is to be purchased for $16,0000 Cnd.

Graham Prentice  mailto://gprentice@domain.elided
Bosley Real Estate
1971 Alfa Romeo GTV 1750
1967 BMW 1600ti
1995 BMW 318ti
1992 BMW 525iT
wanted 1960's E-type jag in need of restoration (any leds appreciated)