Alfetta GT tire sizes

From: John Holliday <fprodget@domain.elided>
> >Subject: Alfetta GT Tire Size Survey
>
> >I am curious to have some tire size suggestions for my
> >Alfetta GT.

My Alfetta GT has 15x6 aftermarket wheels purchased from Ereminas several
years ago.  When I first went looking for tires I tried a 205/60-15 Yokohama
A008.  This was a massive tire and rubbed on the inside front both on the
leading edge and trailing edge.  I don't remember if there were any problems
at the rear.  I didn't buy those.  I next looked at Pirelli P6s size
205/60-15.  They fit like they were made for the car.  This was actually a
smaller tire than the yokohama even though they carried the same labeled
size.  They are still on the car now.  They last a long time when the car
only goes about 35 yards / year, hopefully to change soon.

Wayne Abbott
Durham, NC
MAARC