From: AlfaCyberSite [mailto:acs@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 4:53 AM
To: AD
Subject: We're possibly fiddling as Rome burns?

I'll admit I've been skimming the Alfa Digest lately since I'm nearing
the end of a 101 restoration and have many questions / comments on
'their' site.

That said, Richard Welty sent out a SOS recently and to the best of my
knowledge everyone but myself happily ignored it.

Please tell me I've missed something, but unfortunately, feel I haven't.

If I read Richard's plea correctly, you'll possibly be receiving the old
'couldn't send' 'telegram' shortly.

And there goes your happy Alfa Blueprints, Solex carbs, Alfetta GT Tire
size questions and answers down the toilet.

Admit to skimming once again, and if all has been resolved, sorry to be
an alarmist.

If my feeling's are still correctShape Up and Do What's Right!

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

(Truly want to be wrong on this one)