Re: alfa-digest V8 #290

>Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:53:28 -0800 (PST)
>From: Alan Lambert <lechefgerard@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: We're possibly fiddling as Rome burns?

>Biba--I thinkg you ARE right--there was a brief request to AlfaBill to
>spearhead a collection again, but I have heard nothing since. How do
>you think we should get this together?

Well I for one will GLADLY send in a donation to help keep the digest alive.
Let's all request that Richard post an address to send funds to. The digest
is an invaluable
resource for us newbie Alfa guys (and the pro's sometimes also) Since i have
started restoring
my Alfa, I lost count how many times i was helped by the folks on the digest
(many thanks to
everybody for that) Let's not be tightwads on this, if the digest dies then
where will we be?
If you truly love Alfa, then help keep the Alfa folk together. If Richard
wants someone to take care of collections then I heartily nominate Biba...
:)

Keith S.
73 spider

Keith S.