Re: Stebro is a crook shop?

I personally have bought 5 different systems from Dan at Stebro and
received all the systems in good order and fit quite well.  On two of
the five I did have to wait due to shipping problems.  I believe the
problem is products crossing the border into the U.S. from Canada.  At
that point you have to wait on customs who usually drags their feet.

I have even had warranty work through Stebro on my Milano and Alfetta
exhausts which was handled in a timely manner with NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
He just sent new pieces and didn't ask for the old systems/pieces back.

Anytime you ship across borders you will have time issues because you
have to deal with third parties.  I'm sorry you have had a bad
experience with Stebro.  As far as exhaust systems for the Alfas I
regard them as the best (sound, durability, price, warranty, ect).

Instead of waiting and waiting just handle the money situation with the
credit card company and buy another system from someone else.  Don't
bash Dan and Stebro on the internet.  He has sold hundreds of Alfa
systems and I see 3 or 4 complaints here on the digest.  That should
tell you something . . .

I have a lot of items shipped to my office to resell and I have had a
lot of shipping problems since September 11th.  The shipping companies
are just now getting things back to normal.

Yours in health,

Doc Martin