Alfa question / non-Alfa question

1) Can someone confirm for me whether or not the centre console and side
panels for a 1978 Spider are the same as the 1974 Spider? Any idea what the
console sides and top would be valued at if in good condition (i.e. minor
scarring only)?

2) Does anyone know of a vendor of Weber parts in Canada? I have a friend
with a seventies era Celica who's looking for a gasket and a power piston.
The trick is he doesn't want to pay the exchange and customs broker charges
from a US supplier.

Hugh Shawcross
1974 Spider
Medicine Hat,