Re: Stebro is a crook shop

Sadly, this is a familiar story. Aside from my own problems with Stebro, I'm currently involved in a lawsuit as a witness against Stebro, in which they are being sued for over $20,000. I tried to help both parties resolve the issue before it reached the stage where lawyers were called upon, but was lied to and mislead by Dan at each turn. They were finally served at the Concorso Italiano in '00, and have tried every trick to avoid responsibility and appearing ever since, but that's soon to end with the case coming up in the next month or so.

I would contact your credit card company and file a claim for a refund and a complaint against Stebro while your at it. The police maybe able to assist also, since Stebro's tactics show intent, IMHO.

At least you still have your car; the plaintiff in this action has been without his Maserati Bora for over three years now! I have to agree, Stebro are crooks and should be avoided.
Good Luck,
Paul Mitchell