RE: Alfetta GT Tire Size Survey

John, my son has Pirelli P6000 205/50s on his 78 Sport Sedan with the same
15 x 7 Ronals. They work great.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA

Subject: Alfetta GT Tire Size Survey

I am curious to have some tire size suggestions for my
Alfetta GT. My car has 15 by 7 Ronal wheels. The tires
on rear are 215/60 s and rub the fender lip as the car
starts out. I am going to get new tires soon, so what
size tires and wheels are people using on their
alfetta gt's or I guess GTV6's

Thanks in advance,

John Holliday
Lancaster, PA