Re: Alfetta GT Tire Size Survey

John

My '79 Alfetta has 14x7 inch Chromadora wheels and believe it or not is
fitted with 235/60R14's in the rear and 225/60R14's in front. I only get a
little rub on heavy dips with a big guy in the back seat. I probably never
would have thought to put that fat a tire on the rear but that's what was on
there when I bought the car and they look so nice that when it came time to
replace them I put the same sizes on. In fact I've already gone through the
second set and just put new ones on again last week.

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa - back online soon