Re:Alfa 164 parts prices

"My mechanic advises that parts prices for Alfa 164 have taken a steep
increase recently. He compares them to Ferrari parts now. Anybody else had
this experience yet?"

It sounds to me like your mechanic just bought a new house.  The next time
you're paying that premium money for the 164 parts, you should also give a
little gift of a plant or maybe a fruit basket. ;-)

Cheers,
Lawrence
71 GTV

Lawrence Gowin