For Sale: GTV6 in San Diego, CA

I got no answers from my previous post, so I'll give it another try. Here is
the list of what is good with the car I am selling; if you want to know the
bad (and the ugly) and its price, please follow the link
http://go.to/gtv6forsale
Thanks

The Good

Sperry Stage IV head (needs 164 cams to really shine)
Vented front discs
New water and fuel pump, belt, head gasket, spark wires, coil, vacuum and
front brakelines
Milano speedometer and gear shift linkage
Rebuilt rear half-shafts with new boots
Metal surge tank (will never leak)