Re: Spider muffler heat sheild

Ian, Paul,

First of all your 71 Spider does not have a cat... except the one you bring
yourself, you know the black and white one, whose name I always forget.

And that heatshield should be there with asbestos and all. I do beleive that
it is screwed on with metal screws. I have brand new floorpans, too so I am
also SOL and it gets hot there so barefooted driveinf is not recommended.

Ciao belli

Henrik