Re: The Shame of Portello

In the diatribe below, Bob wails and moans at the "insensitivities" and
implied greed of those who didn't preserve what he thinks should have
been.

Alfa Romeo, and it's officers are in business precisely because there
exists the greed (what a lousy term for it) for profits. If Alfa hadn't
made any money, or was without a "deep pockets" supporter whose pride
was important, then none of us poor hapless downtrodden lovers of the
IMPORTANT things in life would have any Alfas to drive.

Get a life Bob, your premise is skewed.

--- Auto Legal/ New York <autlegal@domain.elided> wrote:
> Allow me to share with you some reawakened personal remembrances of
> the
> downtown factory buildings captured in disgraceful and disfigured
> abandonment by Roberto Zini

=====
Best Regards,

Alan Lambert