Re: MIG Welding and Electronics

Hi All:  I have an excerpt from Mitchell's Body Shop manual, in the
section  on Alfa Romeo, which states:  Before initiating any repair
involving the use of an electric welder, the ignition must be in the off
position and both battery terminals disconnected.  This goes along with
what I have seen in the Shop Manual, tho I can't lay my hands on it right now.
Bill Schafer in snowless Michigan
88 Spider
87 Milano