Re: I need help (alfa vs mini?) (also porsche ramble)

I think you write off Porsche too quickly.  They are still selling $100,000
cars even in this recession.  They have an extremely loyal customer base who
really believes "There is no substitute".  The SUV venture is a mistake, I
agree, but it won't kill them or even do a lot of damage.  I just think it's
a question of focus and with an SUV, Porsche is trying to trade on their
brand instead of building it with racing and more supercars.