Re: I need help

At Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:19:28 -0500 "Henry Kim" <henry.kim@domain.elided> wrote:

>I was asking about a fun, tossable Alfa and I got a lot of helpful advice
>and even some offers to sell.  I was pretty much going in the GTV
>direction but then my mind started to wander and I start thinking -
>tossable?  What about a Mini?  I watched "The Italian Job" as a kid and
>was convinced that the Mini is superior to the Alfa.  I mean did you see
>those dumb Italian cops get washed away in the river in their Alfa?
>So someone set me straight.  Tell me you owned a Mini and it was a stupid,
>dangerous, ridiculous toy.  Keep me looking at Alfas.

There's an old italian saying talking about a donkey forced to
choose between two hay packs. It ended dead, due to hunger, just
because he wasn't able to make a choice.

I tend to avoid this: when a strong indecision syndrome affects me
my idea is to go for both ways :o)  I believe they are both affordable
cars, so get yourself an Alfa and a Mini.

Luca
(probably too tall to fit in a mini, but still sure I fit in a duetto)

nodoubt,
crashed 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99