Re: I need help (alfa vs mini?)

I live in the city with a one car garage.  Already, I am renting a
neighbour's garage to house a car.  I would need another $500,000k to trade
my house for a country estate with heated, 8-car garage/workshop.  I don't
have quite that much money to burn.

> hi henry,
>
> earlier ewe mentioned having $20k usa to burn.  why get only one, when
three will do:  get a 3.0 gtv6, a gtv *and* a mini!  ;~)