re: I need help (alfa vs mini?)

hi henry,

earlier ewe mentioned having $20k usa to burn.  why get only one, when three will do:  get a 3.0 gtv6, a gtv *and* a mini!  ;~)

doug s., 4 cars, two bikes - still not enuff!  ;~)
   I was asking about a fun, tossable Alfa and I got a lot of helpful advice
   and even some offers to sell.  I was pretty much going in the GTV direction
   but then my mind started to wander and I start thinking - tossable?  What
   about a Mini?  I watched "The Italian Job" as a kid and was convinced that
   the Mini is superior to the Alfa.  I mean did you see those dumb Italian
   cops get washed away in the river in their Alfa?

   So someone set me straight.  Tell me you owned a Mini and it was a stupid,
   dangerous, ridiculous toy.  Keep me looking at Alfas.