1991 Spider Veloce FS

Sorry I left off the price $7,500.

A new found friend here in Memphis, TN is trying to sell his 1991 Spider
Veloce, info as follows:

Hunter Green
5 Speed, no second gear problems shifts very smooth.
New black top.
Tires in good condition.
Speedometer show approximately 40,000 miles, put it has been replaced,
approximately 65,000 miles on car.

You can call Brad Wesson at 901-452-3952 for more information. If you get
his voice mail leave him a message and he will return your call.

I also have some pictures I took last Sunday, I can email them to you.

No financial interest, just want it to go to a good home.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto