F1 teams

Hi Adam,

Ford runs *one* team, but supplies engines to another team
(Arrows, on a works basis).

Ferrari this past year was supplying engines also, to Sauber
and Prost (on a customer basis).

I don't think it would be impossible for FIAT to throw a
few Alfa badges on some Ferrari F2001's and let them race.
The problem that has always existed is there it is too much
of a headache if Ferrari gets beat internally.  If the Saubers,
using 1 year old engines start beating Ferrari.. just imagine
the embarassment already. ;]

This won't happen.  Alfas domain will be Supertouring cars
for awhile to come.  I'm guessing that Fiat will be involved
further into Rally racing, and Maserati will be in GT..
Lancia, will never race again.. :<

Ryan