Non-alfa fuel pump content / question

Hi,

I have a non-alfa question, please
respond to me off-digest, in order not
to waste bandwidth.

Can anyone recommend a small elecric fuel
pump, for a flathead 4 cyl forklift engine?
This is the same industrial gas engine used
to power lincoln welding machines and countless
other gas powered industrial equipment pieces.

Parameters would be: low volume, this is a small
single barrel carb engine. Cheap, and easily
available from autozone or o'reilly.

Thanks!!

For alfa content: I love my spider!! What fun
in Texas sun! ;)

Dave sisson
Houston, tx
86 spider