GTV6 Headlights under control!!

First, I wish to thank the folks who replied to my plea for help. It didn't take much
to convince me that the relay was most likely the cause of my uncontrollable
headlights.

I just finished replacing the awry relay. Upon opening it, I only found only one
*small* problem:

The spot weld holding the active point in place had given way, so the arm and the point
were free to close the gap whenever I made the appropriate maneuver of the GTV6.

Once again, the Alfa Digest has proven to be an invaluable resource.

Grazie,
'nardo

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
  Oscar Wilde