Re: por-15

I recently went on a tour of the workshop facilities at The Guild of
Automotive Restorers in Bradford, Ontario.  The Guild is one of the premier
restoration shops in the world.  I asked them about rust-proofing and he
said they use POR-15 to finish the undercarriage.  He was referrring
specifically to a '60s Impala they were working on so I'm not sure if they
use it on everything.  I doubt it since it wouldn't be concours-approved.
In any event, it seemed like a pretty good endorsement for the product.