milano radio question

Bill,

At the OH convention I saw a Milano with a CD/DVD player in where the ash was.  It had a screen that popped out.  I'm sure you can get a regular radio in there, although the wiring would be pretty rough.

I've installed a fully upgraded system in my car and it took me 2 days to install everything in the original places.  Had the complete interior out (carpets, seats door panels) and rewire the speakers amp and radio.  I can image trying to converet the ash tray out.

Alan
88 Milano 3.0