Autodelta

At 8:17 AM -0500 12/2/01, alfa-digest wrote:
>Oddly enough, my browser routes me to an Asian porn site when I enter
>http://www.autodelta.com
>Interesting marketing approach.

IIRC, www.autodelta.com used to be a Czech geneology site.
www.autodelta.co.uk is the well-known tuner, and Paul Spruell's
effort to import contemporary Alfas was www.autodeltausa.com.  For
various good reasons, I was 100% certain that that effort was dead,
but if you visit the afformentioned website, you'll see that it's
been totally revamped since the spring, and gives no indication that
they're not still trying to import the cars.  Furthermore, it has
real photos of the cars, rather than the sketches on the old version
of the site.  Hmm....