Milano questions

I need advice on a couple of things:
I am getting ready to install some better front seats in my Milano.  While the
seats are out, I am going to pull the center console and try to run down an
electrical problem with the seat back adjusters and I need to clean out some
leaves from the heater fan.  I saw someone post about a fire caused by this.
My Milano has already had one Car-Be-Que episode from the headlight switch
melting down. Don't want another.
Any suggestions for the heater fan cleaning?  I'm going in through the front
of the windshield as well.
Any suggestions where to look for the seat back adjuster problem?  Neither one
works, and they both worked intermittently before.
Last question, how cold does it have to be for the cold start system to work.
Mine takes a heap of cranking in cold or moderately cold weather.  I have a
light to test the circuit and I have another ECU (in the kick panel) to test.
How low does the outside temp need to drop for me to test the thing and what
other circuit items could be involved?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Oh yeah, almost forgot, my suspension is really tired.  Does anyone have a
parts car with a good set of Koni'sof Bilstien's?  Also looking for a
spring\t-bar\sway bar set from Ricambi if anyone has that on a wreck.

Kevin Smith
Nashville, TN
86 Spider
87 Milano