164 Fuel Pump...HELP

OK fellow alfisti, help me out here.  Where is the access to the intank fuel
pump on my 93 164L.  I am pretty sure that those notorious little hoses are
leaking and causing me to lose my pressure and prime when the engine is off.
My mechanic says he has to drop the fuel tank, but I know I have read that it
is accessible through the floor of the trunk.  He says he cannot find it
there.  Is it hiding somewhere?

Jerry in Houston