Berlina/Giulia windshield trim

Anyone have for sale or trade the metal front windshield trim for a Giulia
sedan or Berlina with gasketed windshield?  I believe they are dimensionally
the same, although they may have different part numbers.  Berlina
glued-glass trim is different.  Also if anyone has a good console with or
without switches for a 73 or earlier US 2000 Berlina I'd be interested.
Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register