105 GTV Trunk Weatherstripping

For the trunk/boot seal, what years of GTV used weatherstripping on the body
on what years had the weatherstripping on the boot lid?  It may be a silly
question to ask which 'year' Alfa did something, as production differences
were common within a single model year.  Currently I have a gasket on the
body, but it is a bit large and it can fold out in some places when the lid
is closed, meaning rubber is visible between the lid and the body.  It
doesn't look that good, and exhaust finds its way into the cabin at speed
with a window down.  Also, did the sheet metal change?  I've seen a tech
article on one of the club websites describing how to seal the trunk better,
but it used a gasket on the boot lid.

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV - the CO Express