RE: '74 GTV A/C

My VIN for the '74 GTV pictured with A/C compressor (digest post #254) is
AR3024636.  So...this adds to AR3025718 from T. Sims and AR3025268 from E &
C Pace.  My A/C installation also has hose clamp brackets and also a
filter/drier bracket that where installed prior to painting (original
paint!!).  Unlike luck E & C Pace my A/C is leaking R12 somewhere so is not
functional and the car has a few more miles than the enviable number of 36K
miles.

Regards, Al
74 GTV (94K)
73 Spider (?)