Newbie with Alfetta GT questions

I finally purchased a 1979 Alfetta GT. Now the
learning process shall begin. To start, suggestions
for shop manuals and other reference materials would
be appreciated. The car is currently a running daily
driver. It will be a third car for me and I plan to
prepare it for occasional driving and autocrossing.
Suggestions for sources for competition suspension
parts will also be a good thing.

Thanks in advance,

John Holliday
Lancaster, PA