Italian way (no alfa content)

I'm very astonished after reading what Luca (he also
is italian) wrote. It seems we live in 2 different
countries not both in Italy. Surely Luca lives in a
lucky zone, a bit different from mine. But italian law
is only one and it's so in all Italy. The law says you
can't do works on your car if not in a private zone.

Sometimes ago there were no limitations on washing
cars along the streets and, even if I'm near 30 y.o.,
I don't remember my town as a "washmachine".

And about the alfa or other factories parts' dealers I
invite you all to go buying to some dealers I know,
then after this experience you could say the same as
someone said about a trip in Liguria (my country).
Knowing (a bit) the way to do in other parts of italy
and also outside italy, I know the good and the bad
way to do. And sometimes happens you, here, meet the
bad way to do.

About the "punto & c." I spoke about the State: it
doesn't permit a real freedom, you aren't completely
free to own and to use your car as you need or you
could. Those are facts based on experiences, not
words.

Ciao

Leo

'89 75 America