Sopranomobiles

Yo -

JWP in Toronto suggested naming Alfa models for
"Sopranos" characters:

"We've already got the Junior, we just need to
supplement it with a Tony, a Carmella, an AJ, a
Meadow.
I'm not too sure I'd want to be seen driving around in
a Pussy though :-)"

Me, neither...'cause every time I did 80 on the
P******a Freeway, it'd rat me out to the cops. And
then I'd have to take it out on a boat and shoot it.

Will Owen
P******a, CA
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1