RE: Sopranomobiles

Well there is at least one character on the Sopranos whose name would, in my opinion, make a good name for a car - Furio! Sounds mean :-)

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Will Owen [mailto:nashwill@domain.elided]
	Sent: Tue 11/27/2001 2:14 PM
	To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
	Subject: Sopranomobiles

	Yo -

	JWP in Toronto suggested naming Alfa models for
	"Sopranos" characters:

	"We've already got the Junior, we just need to
	supplement it with a Tony, a Carmella, an AJ, a
	Meadow.
	I'm not too sure I'd want to be seen driving around in
	a Pussy though :-)"

	Me, neither...'cause every time I did 80 on the
	P******a Freeway, it'd rat me out to the cops. And
	then I'd have to take it out on a boat and shoot it.

	Will Owen
	P******a, CA
	http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1