names

In a message dated 11/27/2001 9:55:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> >Why not name the models after classes of famous Italians,
> >of which there is an unending supply?
>
> To keep up with popular American culture and as a marketing tool for the
> relaunch in North America campaign, we could have a whole range of models
> named after the characters in the Sopranos.

I had in mind real people but I suppose fictional characters have feelings,
too.  At least it is easier to control the behavior and demands of the
fictional than the actual, unless you turn to the always-cooperative dead.

"Graceful as a bird in flight -- the all-new Pappagano."

Charlie
LA, CA, USA