Alfa Spider tail lamps

Hy Timothy. It's normal some Spider 1991 has the rear
indicator "red & white" even if them were produced
"all red". We saw that layout since 1987 on the 164,
and then many Alfa models used that "tail light
layout". Also the 1988 - 1992 Alfa 75 has that type.
It's very frequent so see here the 75 (Milano) with
the red & white tail lights. Also my 75 Turbo America
has that lights (one was quite all red because it was
changed only 1 year before), infact I bought and
fitted the Milano Verde tail lamps (they looks in a
different way, having the 1st model layout with the
rear run white lamp completely white and not with red
pixels). This problem was in common with all the Fiat
Auto cars. In 1992 Fiat Auto changed the way to build
these lamps, infact the last Alfa 75 (built in 1992)
after 9 years has just now the original layout with
the turn indicator and rear run parts red. I suppose
the same different way to produce taillamps was used
also on the Spider and so your 1992 Spider has the red
not white. A friend of mine, who bought a 1990
Spider,replaced the taillights fitting the US model
ones, and they appear red (also have a different
positioning of the light, with a "double" turn
indicator and the "inside" stop lights.

Ciao

Leonardo

'89 75 Turbo America