From: TJCallahan@domain.elided [mailto:TJCallahan@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 November 2001 6:27 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided; jheidemann@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Alfetta Engine Sizes

In a message dated 11/27/01 11:57:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, John H. (the
other one) writes:

> I could raise even more debate and suggest that Alfa Romeo must have
>  been using software from Seattle but I won't.

Uhhh, that's REDMOND, not Seattle. Some of us (who use the software, too)
don't care to be painted with Uncle Bill's software brush. :-)

John, do you suppose your engine was just laying around in the bottom of the
factory parts bin and never got installed until your car rolled down the
line
in '82?

Tom
Seattle