Alfa wagons

hy everyone from Italy. I was the writer of the
article published on the Alfa 90 site and about the
Alfa 90 SW (2 built). It's correct to say that was
built also an Alfetta SW, based on the 1983
Quadrifoglio Oro sedan, blue electric met. colour,
built on the last third base produced for the Alfetta
model and made by Zagato in Milan. The italian class
auto magazine "Auto Capital" ordered it. It had
several extra serie gadgets and was an experiment to
build a luxury sport wagon. It happened in 1984. In
1985 always Auto Capital ordered to Marazzi two Alfa
90 SW. Also Alfa Romeo factory was interested in this
project, but then all was forgotten.

About the 75 SportWagon and TurboWagon, as I know were
built 7 or 8 units, equipped with 2000 carb, 2500 V6
and Turbo engines. The car were studied to be
produced, but it didn't happen. The cars were used as
service cars in Arese and now 2 were stopped and
stocked for Museum future use. The other were no more
used and now it seems they have to be dismantled and
destroyed.

Leonardo Olivari