1991 Spider model differences (US) + more

I'm going to take a look at a 1991 Spider tomorrow. It is advertised as a Veloce, but since it has five-spoke 14" rims, I think it may be a non-Veloce. I don't know what it says on the rear lid or on the title. A used car website indicated as there were two models for 1991, "non-Veloce" and Veloce. The only difference in the charts was that A/C was optional on the non-Veloce and it came with 14" alloy rims. (The Veloce has 15" telephone dial rims).

Were there any other model differences (upholstery, etc.?).

Is the hardtop marketed in 1991 still available? Rough price range?
Sonny 1991 164S