Quadraflows, hot air and beautiful sound

Quadraflows may sound great but you sacrifice getting cool air from in front
of the car for hot underhood air. Where is the payoff in that?
My Spider has a straight pipe where the center muffler once was and a
beautiful Supertrapp stainless muffler in place of the rear muffler. This
makes a beautiful sound, its flow is adjustable, and gives me much improved
ground clearance underneath.

Tony Martie
78 Spider