91-94 Spider wiring, Emergency release

Can someone with a wiring diag. for a 91-94 spider
please help me out.

I need to know the colors of the wires in the harness
for the following.

Oxygen sensor connection - colors and number of wires
Check engine light
test switch.

For an emergency release I use the stock cable b/c I
have fitted and electric solinoid that I can trigger
through a push button mounted in the cockpit.  This
enables me to eliminate the use of stressing the
factory cable.  I have only done this for my trunk but
I think I will do the same for the hood on my 88
spider.

Kelly
88 Spider -TS
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1