GTV-6

I spent a couple of hours Sunday trying to remove the
bolts that hold the half shafts to transaxle thru the
rear discs on a '81 6. A regular 6 point socket with a
3/8 breaker will not fit and a good box wrench slips.
I made a tool with a piece of 1/4 x 2 flat stock with
a piece of 3/8 lathe tool bit for the socket and it
failed, twice. As did the M2 lathe tool bit piece.
So, out there in cyber land what are my options? I was
real close to taking the air chisel to it but didn't
think a drill would fit once the half shaft and disc
were removed.

Best in Alfas, Doug, with a bunch of Alfas
http://personals.yahoo.com